Write to technical support

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

黄带工程师

积分
发表于 2024-2-15 12:02:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Once asked a Google employee how many sites measure only the number of views in GA, without customization, events, etc. It turned out to be about half. This is the biggest mistake an analyst and marketing team can make. If you just plug in GA without configuring it, it's not only useless, it's also dangerous because you'll end up with metrics that you can't trust. The service must tell about the organization, and for this you need to add tools.

Parameters, metadata, and build funnels. Google Analytics can break Dominican Republic Telemarketing Data business processes, dashboards, reports and decisions. Google Tag Manager is more dangerous because it can break your entire website. I've seen this myself many times. Name a few non-obvious ideas that can be implemented using Google Tag Manager. I hope that such things don't exist anymore, I try to be as open as possible on my blog (laughs.

If I need to find a problem on a site, I don'tor try to fix the code myself. First, I test my hypothesis by making changes in GTM and show the client what happened. Having seen the result, the customer may understand that it is still worth spending time discussing the problem with the developers. Experts do not advise using GTM to change a site, and I agree with this. More and more people are installing ad blockers.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|IE 工业工程网 ( 桂ICP备19011755号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 20:38 , Processed in 0.039919 second(s), 19 queries .