What customers really want

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

黄带工程师

积分
发表于 2023-10-7 15:43:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Even before the recruitment, I had concerns in my mind - how am I supposed to go to stores and try to convince people to do something? And later I thought that I have at least a few products of this company at home and almost every person in Poland has something from them in the cupboard or in the fridge. And in fact, it quickly turned out that store owners were calling me and asking about promotions.

Special campaigns. There was absolutely no pressure there, because I was selling products that were known and needed. And this moved me to selling my own products. When did the sale go wrong for me? In one case, when I wasn't convinced phone number list about the product myself. I did not refine its concept and this was felt by the recipients, because the pre-sale simply did not meet the minimum requirement and the project did not start.

An this confirms my thesis that if you sell something that you believe in and that you are convinced will help others, then it will be in harmony with you. Sales is the first step to helping the customer, making things easier or faster. And this is how I like to look at it - my offer helps others achieve their goals faster. It is not that the seller and the buyer are in unequal positions and this poor seller should grovel and beg for the purchase, because he is the only one in this relationship who cares about the transaction.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|IE 工业工程网 ( 桂ICP备19011755号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 22:22 , Processed in 0.043070 second(s), 19 queries .